FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Monday, June 2, 2008

RDM sub finished!

Yesterday was a pretty good day. First me, Daz, Betty and Roi did "Shall we dance". Got crap drops but atleast this time we cleared it fast and without problems.

After that Seraphi got together and killed Xolotl, which dropped B. Kotes with Avy got for his Samurai.

I then, as I so faithfully pledged earlier this week, managed to get my RDM sub up to 37. Much due to the fact that i used up my Anniversary Ring.

We then had a free day, since we postponed the Bahamut V2 fight that was planned. I unlocked the Dark Knight job (Im thinking of leveling this..) and then decided I should work on my Fishing. I read up on what would be a good skillup fish and it really went awesome. I went from level 10 to level 14 in 2 hours!

No comments: