FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quick update

I got nothing really significant to report but we do the usual events everyday.

I'm currently only waiting for 4 drops from the events we do with the LS; Homam pants, Hecatomb Legs, Byakko's Haidate, Justice Torque. I'm first in line for the the Homam and Hecatomb, so those things just have to drop.. The other pieces there's more people after, and it could take some time. Long gone are the times when you had nothing, and you were a potential candidate for almost anything that dropped. Back then, it was like your birthday every week, but now, once you get something you've dreamed about for so long it usually just leaves you speechless. I remember when I got my Love torque, I was stunned. Considering what had to be done to get it, have it drop, and get to lot on it, was something I didnt think I would manage a few years back. It's a good thing its been raining Love Torques over Seraphi, a lot of people can experience that feeling..

Yesterday we did a Dynamis-Xark run, farmed until we had 20 min left, andd then we gave Animated Dagger a try, I mostly wanted to see how tough it was and what needed to be cleared to make the pull possible. Turns out our usual farming was enough to clear a sacpull path. Once spawned it aggrod 1 group of 7 demons and 2 eyes, but these are no problem since they are brought away by the sacpuller. (Sac path is along the the wall towards WHM tower, and west past the PLD tower, down to the "snow-boobies", once there I headed back with the mobs to camp, since the dagger had warped by then. We camp to the south of WHM tower next to the wall)
I think we got it down 46% before it warped, not bad considering we had no bard 2hr and not very melee heavy. We are doing another Xark run on Sunday, which will include a DL fight.

After dynamis was over I was tired, but I headed out to Castle Zwahl to pick up my Dynamis Dagger (Stage 3) that was finished. I went to bed with a smile on my face.

No comments: