FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Assassin's Charge

I have avoided the "Assassin's Charge" job ability up until now, not really seeing the benefit of it. But yesterday I was reading up on it again, and noticed that it will proc on the first hit of weaponskills. (Making it a triple attack).
I never thought it would be worth meriting this since all the weaponskills I have been using up until now are multihit weaponskills..but now with Mercy Stroke, this is a whole new thing. MS is a one-hit weaponskill, so you will get full benefit of the JA.

I merited it to the first level yesterday, and only had time to do once test (since recast is 15min) before I had to go to bed.. but wow!
Testmob was a colibri in Wayom Woodlands.
Did a SA+TA+AC+HIDE+MS.
No food or any other buffs/debuffs on mob.



So today I need to find a better test subject with more HP to see what it will cap at.

Would also be fun to try with food and good bard songs.

No comments: