FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Trying an new approach to Aion

Seraphi's move to Aion never really happened, something I really cant understand...But in hindsight it would have been better for me to join up with a legion earlier in the game, make some new friends and work my way up.

A few days I left the Seraphi legion in Aion, and joined with Zealous Iniquity (ZI). Its a big legion ranked nr 1 on our server, and since I joined I have done stuff Ive never done before, like sieges and dregdion runs, upper and lower Steel Rake. Its great fun, but at the same time, joining a BIG legion so late in the game makes it hard for me to make new friends. The legion consists of like 80+ people and I'm not sure I will ever feel the same connection to them as with Seraphi.. But this is the only option for me, since I want to keep playing this game.

I have begun thinking about what to do with my FFXI account, since im not playing much, and when I do, im not enjoying myself. It is also a monthly cost which I could live without. I lost my job recently and I need to cut costs. Paying for i game im not enjoying seems stupid.. So we'll se what happens..

No comments: