FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fun fun fun!

OK, so the start of my FF14 career was a mix of feelings. The was a big improvment of the game from the beta stage to retail. No more lag made a BIG difference. It took me 2 days to get comfortable with the UI. I still dont think its optimal, and i prefer how it was in ffxi. On the other hand I've had a lot of fun leveling different jobs and crafts. The questline is superb. Graphics and sound top-notch.

There are still things that I feel need to be added and soon for this to be a hit, like a functioning AH, a better party search funtion, a proper serach funtion for people, display of partymembers on the map and not just the radar.

Would be fun to see more friends from ffxi join in the fun, but we'll see. I think ffxi-players are notoriously conservative when it comes to other mmo's.

No comments: