FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Monday, November 17, 2008

A day full of events..

Yesterday I did a lot of things.
First off, I did some crafting, taking Bonecraft up to 96.5.

Then we did our usual ENM "Brothers".  Nothing good dropped.

After that I went out for some IRL shopping, found a cool microwave owen that I had to buy, lol. Anyways, got back and exp'd my Monk to 21.

After that i headed to Boneyard Gully for our second ENm for the day, but once there we got notice of a lonely Cerberus wandering around. So Seraphi gathered together and pwned it, nice clean fight with an Algol for Delaney.

After that it was time for the ENM "Shell we dance" and the X'S Knife BCNM. Crap drops again. 3'rd empty chest in a row on the X-fight..

After that Seraphi headed to La Vaule for a first attempt on "The Blood-bathed Crown" SCNM. The fight was a piece of cake and we got the "Supremacy Ring" (grats Avy) and soem money drops.

After all that I had a headache, so I went offline and watched the latest Indiana Jones movie. After that I still had a headache but I also wanted to punch something. George Lucas is a f**ing idiot. The movie sucked!! 

No comments: