FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Saturday, November 27, 2010

An eventful day

I really made some progress yesterday.
First i got my Botanist from level 18 to level 20, then proceeded to do the lvl20 job-quest for it. With the wood gathered leveling this i took my Carpenter from 23 to 25. I did Willow Masks from level 13 to level 25, and once level 26 i started turning Oak logs into Oak Lumber and the lumber then into Oak Masks. The Oak synthesis was quite expensive in shards. By the end of the day I had used up roughly 1500 wind and 750 earth shards.

After this I started the lvl26 quest of the main-story. And damn, I love these quests. The story, characters and cut-scenes are amazing. The quests are well thought up too. Its a pleasure playing them. I am from Ul'dah so that is the arc I am doing. Politics, ancient deitys, murder and hot women.. How can it go wrong? ;)


No comments: