FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Further testing of Firm Conviction

I did some more soloing today, and managed to take on mobs I had no chance surviving on before. Only drawback to Firm Conviction is you cant have any buffs on like spikes or anything. If you do you lose the trait. It is canceled as soon as you put 1 on. But I don't mind face-tanking without buffs, since I have Siphon MP, effectively making me sit at full mp every second minute or so.



Crabs was easy in FF11 and they are in this game also. They have no big surprise moves, and is mostly as tank&spank mob. They go in their shell now and then, making their defense go up but they wont attack in this stage. Once they come out their attack has gone up it seems, so just be ready to heal up the first 2 or 3 attacks which may hit a bit harder. Other than that, its a walk in the park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is 14 so far? Still play 11 at all?

WIldmuffin said...

I really enjoy 14. There are things that need fixing, and I am confident that SE will address them in the coming updates. In its current state its a hell of a lot better than 11 tho.

I still have my 11 account, but it is disabled for the time being, and I don't see me ever activating it again.