FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Back to BLM

Got a party invite, long story short, I am now level 64 on BLM.
After that I thought I would go buy the Horde Lullaby Song for my BRD since im gonna use it as sub in Dynamis, tagging stuff with sleep for TH4.
Well, the AH price was between 900-1000 gil, really cheap. I tried tried to buy one for 4000, and still no luck.. its not like its a lot of money but when people put things up on AH for 4 times the regular price i get upset, as much as someone undercuts a price with 4 times the regular price.. So I said "Screw this, im not gonna pay this bastard, I'll farm it myself." So I went to Castle Oztroja, stayed for 30 minutes, got the scroll and some other stuff that will net me about 65k once sold. Not bad for 30 min work, and I didn't pay that bastard for his overpriced scroll! Hurray!
After that I looked for a merit pt on my THF, but no luck so I went to Crawler's Nest [S], and got in the Campaign, figured since I should be able to get a new medal tomorrow it would benefit me getting some more Allied tags. We will see..

On a sidenote, turns out our Linkshell leader likes to be called Brenda, and told he's a naughty girl. I must remember that.

No comments: