FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Monday, January 7, 2008

Fun day!

Started the day in Castle Oztroja, went so-so. Hit a coffer and got my THF AF pants. yet another piece I had forgot to get earlier. I got the AF2 versions already so I really have no use for these. Then hit Campaign, got my Ribbon (Level 4), after that we did Limbus with the LS. We split up and did Temenos East and Temenos North, was a smooth run, considering we only had 5 and 6 people total. We got both chips so we're now a bit closer to our next Ultima pop

After that we went to Behemoths Dominion, since window was open for King Behemoth, well, we were not the only ones.. There was 194 people in zone at one time when i checked.. Lag was bad, I was tired, and we were facing an army of German bots that somehow decided to switch over to the Midgardsormr server.. Mighty annoying!
(Update: We didn't get claim but it was a fair claim by Deeds, so thats fine.)

No comments: