FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally an update..

..I've been kind of lazy but I will try to sum up what has happened the past weekend.
Saturday, did a few merit parties, some Campaign plus got a new medal (first 1 of Tier 2). In the evening we did Limbus (Central Temenos Floor2 if I remember correctly). We cleared and got 4 coins each.

I was getting low on cash and I had an urge to buy something to "celebrate" the year passed and what not..I figured that even when I'll get my Homam body, I still will want to keep my Scorpion Harness for an evasion build setup, and until I get the Homam body (which could take awhile if we are unlucky) im going to be TP-ing in my SH. Sooo..why not buy a SH+1? The price is kind of right now, but on the other hand cash is hard to get nowdays.. Well, I parked myself in Rolanberry Fields over the night selling about 55+ coins and a few Dynamis coins I stole from mobs. Woke up and was 650k richer! So i bought the SH+1. Got it for 800k. That is for sure one of the few non rare/ex items that i know I will never sell. +12 evasion and +12 accuracy is not bad.

Sunday we had soem KS99 runs scheduled, I was short on seals so I headed out to Bhauflet Tickets to farm Kindred seals. Droprate was awful, I got 19k exp(!!!), so you can imagine how many mobs i killed (get about 40 exp/kill). Hehe, about 340 mobs according to my calculator.. Well i got 17 seals, making my total 97 (2 seals short!!). Well, we are planning another run next week and ill make sure to have a orb ready for then.
We did 3 runs, 1st went smooth, 2nd was a disaster, but we managed to win in the end, 3rd was super smooth. I captured all the fights on video, and will put up a link here when i edited them.
Drops was so-so, no speedbelts.

Run 1
http://media.putfile.com/KS99-Nusair

Run 2
http://media.putfile.com/KS99-Dancingedge

Run 3
http://media.putfile.com/KS99-Avy

No comments: