FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ranger time

Yesterday we did Dynamis-Buburimu. Was great fun, and we got some very nice drops. Not much currency tho.. Before that I did my first Nyzul Isle Assault, was interesting but we failed. Apparently we had bad luck with the mobs we randomly got. I'm getting sick and had a splitting headache and a fever so I was more or less in a bad mood the whole time, and didnt really feel like doing the Dyna run, but I'm glad I did. Also the drops will help the LS a great deal, and that makes me feel good. If there is something I've learned since I gotten into the endgame thing is that there is no place for envy and I tend to just ignore the drama stuff. It's those things that finally get people to just say "fuck it", make a lot of enemies and in the end get the shaft when it comes to getting stuff for themselves. My plan is to be as helpful as possible and do my job, that way when the drops I would benefit from comes, I should have a much better chance of getting them.

Figured I should get the subs I can use for my level 75 jobs up to 37, which more or less means that the only one that still needs some leveling is Ranger. It is currently level 14 so i need another 23 levels for it.
Started to gear it up yesterday after our Dynamis run, and noticed att the Iron Arrows was sold out on the AH. No problem, my wood working was just 4 levels below the cap for making those I was gonna get some arrowheads, Chocobo fletchings, and Arrowwood lumber. Well waddayaknow, no arrowheads on the AH either.. So I had to buy the ingredients for those, and had Jamibian help me synth them. Very nice of him! Then i got stuff for the fletchings, and Arrowwood logs also, since there was no arrowwood lumber. So suddenly my inventory was smack full, and I haven't even completed my gear I was gonna wear. Muling, muling and more muling.

Well, then i got some new nifty rings, a bow, a body and trousers. Will continue the gear shopping once i get home later today. Hopefully I can get on a quick party in the dunes before Limbus that is planned for tonight. I remember I liked ranger 0-14, the damage you dealt was superb, and if you just spammed arrows you pretty much was tanking nonstop. I was kinda poor at that time tho so i mostly meleed. This time around I got PLENTY of arrows and plan to use them a lot. Should be fun.

No comments: