FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Adventure on my own


Today I wanted to do something different, so I went to Quicksand Caves, planning on see if any NMs where up and maybe pop a coffer or 2. I got 1 coffer and did one NM (Tribunus VII-I).

Went fine and all.. Got the drops, not that it was of any use for me. 3 x Iron ores and the Axe that i cant use.. Well, fun and easy fight atleast.










After that I figured i'd check out the BLM NM (Proconsul), guide said it was soloable by WHM/NIN.. I guess I should have atleast but reriase up, which i didnt.. I wrnt THf/NIN and I got raped.. not used to that on THF.
But I wanted revenge, so I got on SAM/NIN and went back.. Unfortunatly I pulled and got a link, and this turned out to be the thing that would turn the tide of the fight.
Treated it like a Maat-fight and Meditated up before fight, pulled (got link), WS, 2Hr, WS, WS, Meditate, WS, WS, got him to 1%. And died. I counted my damage and it turns out that i was 150 damage short of killing it! So i reraise, planning to get up and just 1 shot him..well, hurray for Great Katana delay.. He hit me once before i could get of my attack.. So I'm dead again. And have to HP again.. Screw him, his crap drops aint worth dying for.. No I have to go level my buffer on both THF and SAM, both are just 3k from deleveling to 74 :(. Got a merit pt, got a 12k buffer for THF and 1 more limit point.

No comments: