FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Thursday, December 13, 2007


Thursday night, I finally got to do some leveling on Dancer with my LS Galka buddy Tyrandor again. We are currently only duo'ing to try keeping ourselves at the same level. So far so good.

Got to level 21 before I had to rush off for Limbus event.

I must say, Limbus is the most fun thing we're doing on a regular basis. It is also the thing needed for the Homam stuff I so desperatly need. Im sick of TP-ing in my Scorpion Harness.. :-(
I'm currently second in line for the Body-piece so I must make sure not to miss any runs..
Will be interesting to see if i can make all the runs, considering xmas and New Year is coming up..

Well; I went THF/NIN to Limbus. Its fun to use my recently bought Blau Dolch, it really makes a difference. Great piece. Limbus went fine, did the zone with Fomors/Treeants and elementals..
Cleared and got 4 coins each.

After that it was time for Dancer leveling again. Moved from Korroloka Tunnel to Qufim Island, to give the worms there a try. Exp was very nice, but the place was so crowded. RMT everywhere. We both got level 22 and the decided to call it a day. I ran to Jeuno and got some new gear.

No comments: