FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Friday, December 14, 2007

No time to waste

Back on Dancer, and no Tyrandor in sight. I figured since im going to be away Saturday, there would be no harm in leveling on myself, he would be able to catch up.
So I dinged DNC23 in Korroloka Tunnel, and then i got an party invite...in Kazham.
With access to outpost warps and so i rarly find myself going nuts to go somewhere, but its actually quite a trip.. Korroloka to Bastok, warp to Whitegate, warp to Jeuno and then wait for the boat you just missed.. So that was 28 minutes travel time.. Maybe i should just gotten on a high level job and OP-warped.. well, done is done.

With exactly 1 hour to spare until our Dynamis-Beucedine run was scheduled I was hopeing for a good party so I could get the exp needed to ding 24. My good gear i was carrying was Lvl24 and I really wanted to put on my Emp Hairpin, back and leg gear.

But NO, that party was a huge dissapointment. People went afk, the place was so crowded that we had to wait severals minutes between each pull and eventually they pulled gob and 1 guy died, so I decided to leave (a bit early) for Dynamis.

Like 1 hour into Dynamis my Internet went dead..

No comments: