FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Friday was a free day for the LS. We usually do Dynamis, but it was moved to Saturday due to we are doing a joint run with the LS Delevel in Northlands. We will farm attestations. I leveled my Dancer somemore, its 31 now.

Today i went to do some campaign, and FINALLY got my BLM up to level 60. Will i ever have the strenght to get it to 75? I dont know..

Then i started looking for a pt for my dancer, solod awhile in Korroloka tunnel, low exp but safe atleast. Got a pt invite with a PL. RNG, DNC x2, THF, SAM, BLU. Was looking forward to see how it would go. If the Pl was good it should be awesome considering we had plenty of DDs.

It was a good pt, didnt last that long and we could have done alot more if the leader would have pulled faster. But atleast I dinged 32.

No comments: