FINAL FANTASY XIV News

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yesterday we did the attestation run. It was somewhat fun.. i lost 6k exp.. Alot of sac pulls and had to HP after the sac for the eye in Hydra area.
We didnt get the attestations we needed (shield and scyte) so I guess we have to go back again.

After that Bettysan said i could leach some exp of her soloing in Mount Zhaylom, I did that but i think she got disconnected early into the session. Never mind, it was nice of her to offer to help.

Today i went on Dancer again. It was a very good session. About6.5k/h exp, everyone know what they where doing and it was nice. I managed go all the way up to level 37, thats 5 whole levels in 1 party! I went farming a bit later today, has to be done now and then.. Tomorrow is x-mas so no FFXI for me.

No comments: